Your New Company:
A leading brand in the supply and maintenance of construction machinery across the UK and abroad. This company offers a service and maintenance package to multiple clients with respect to Kobelco, Hyundai and Sennebogen products, amongst others.
What is on offer?
- £30-35k Salary (Experience dependant)
- Permanent role – 40 hours per week
- Day shifts
- Ruislip, London
- Supervisory Role with a leading UK business
The ideal candidate will have a background in heavy plant/industrial engineering and be accustomed to heavy duty environments.
- Identification and organisation of parts requirements
- Supervising all Integrated Parts staff
- Understand recommended service intervals and identify key parts that need to be held in inventory
- Liaise with engineers to ensure that they have relevant materials and equipment to perform their duties
- Assign parts and costs to relevant work orders using the internal ERP system
- Manage/maintain the levels of relevant inventory stock of required parts at the Depot as well as stock returns
- Raise purchase orders for the purchase of Parts and general depot requirements and update within the internal ERP system
- Be responsible for undertaking cycle counting and carrying out system administration
- Manage telephone enquiries for parts requirements
- Produce Parts Quotations for internal departments and external customers
- Pride yourself on providing outstanding customer service at every opportunity
- Drive a company vehicle to make required deliveries nationwide when required
- Arrange courier and pallet network collections, ensuring attention to detail with destination addresses and timed deliveries
- Report back to manufacturers and suppliers with any issues arising within the Parts identification and ordering process
- Use telematics technology to utilise and communicate service information/generate sales
- Ensure that company health and safety rules and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Liaise regularly with the Parts Manager to update on progress and objectives
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.