Your New Company:
Specialising in the FMCG sector, this client offers a diverse role within a company that operates within a booming industry. This company has won the award for Top UK Employer for 8 years running!
Reporting to the Factory Manager, working within a large, busy manufacturing plant, you will be responsible for leading the implementation of the WCM (World Class Manufacturing) change journey.
What is on offer?
- Competitive Package
- Commutable from Ellesmere Port, Chester, Deeside, Flint, North Wales
- FMCG manufacturing business with multiple awards as a Top UK Employer of Choice
- CI Framework – Work in partnership with the Factory Manager to develop the framework for CI across the site.
- Stakeholder Management – Work with key stakeholders within the management team to effectively implement the plans and maintain engagement from all parties to achieve sustainable results.
- Communication Style – Engage the right way with your target audience. Work to bring people around to your way of thinking to drive the delivery of your plans with successful buy in from all parties. Avoiding overly complex CI terminologies in your communication style can help a lot to avoid alienating the wider team, as not everybody will be at your level of expertise with regards to CI.
- Analytics & Analysis – Lead the generation and use of key performance data to deliver fact based decision making that drives sustained results.
- Training – Work with the wider team and site to ensure training is delivered, understood and embedded into the organisation.
- Budget Management – Manage the Training & Development budget and have input into the future budget planning through effective and detailed analysis of the site.
- Experience of leading training delivery and influencing key stakeholders as part of the senior management team
- Recognised CI type qualification
- Accustomed to fast paced and challenging working environments
- Working knowledge of FMCG and FOOD type manufacturing
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.