Your New Company
A leading brand in the supply and maintenance of fork lift truck machinery across the UK and abroad. This company offers a service and maintenance package to multiple clients with respect to various fork lift trucks and other material handling equipment.
What is on offer?
- £27,425 – £28,948 Salary – Overtime Potential
- Day Shifts – 9 to 5
- Company Van Provided + Fuel
- Field Service Role covering the Blackburn Area and PR5, PR6 and PR25 postcodes.
Experienced field service engineer covering the below on various fork lift equipment.
- Repair and maintain Fork lift trucks and other site MHE.
- Carry out after service repair work.
- Carry out routine maintenance with customers to achieve service levels.
- Site visits across various areas within your agreed patch.
- Comply with all H&S rules.
- Planning and self-organisation.
Work experience requirements:
- Strong background in Plant industry essential.
- NVQ Level 3 Plant Maintenance or equivalent.
- Experience of diagnostic tools and computer software including engine diagnostics.
- Will consider ex-forces and people from the motor trade.
- Valid Full UK Driving Licence.
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.