Your New Company
A leading brand in the supply and maintenance of construction machinery across the UK and abroad. This company offers a service and maintenance package to multiple clients with respect to Kobelco, Hyundai and Sennebogen products, amongst others.
What is on offer?
- Up to 24K Salary (Experience dependant)
- Manufacturers Training will be provided
- Full in house system training will be provided
Experienced Administration background in Plant or similar industries.
- Supervising daily operations of warehouse staff and activities.
- Organisation and locating of all stored parts.
- Supervise and control order picking, goods in, goods out operations to ensure accuracy with minimum handling and stock damage.
- Supervise and allocate tasks to all warehouse staff
- Receipt of parts via company ERP system
- Regular stock checks of designated areas
- Develop and maintain designated areas to a high standard
- Loading and unloading of delivery vehicles
- Any other task deemed reasonable to smooth operation of site
- Assist Warehouse Manager to achieve company objectives
- Maintain and enforce company health and safety policies
- Motivate and monitor warehouse operatives to ensure workload is complete at end of each day and if not communicating to WM asap
- Perform daily/weekly forklift checks to ensure safe operation
- Dealing with internal enquiries for parts identification
- Assigning parts to live jobs in the ERP system
- Co-ordination of parts throughout Molson Group warehouses
- Responsible for goods out dispatch to include courier label printing and organisation
- To ensure that the Warehouse facility is kept clean and tidy and is well maintained
- Must ensure that any Health and Safety concerns are immediately escalated to Line Manager
- Must ensure that company supplied uniform, and PPE is always worn according to company policy
- Control and action all return items from warranty, sales, prep & service in the correct manner and ensure stock is located and stored correctly and safely in w/house and ERP system
- Ensure stored warranty parts are regularly
Work experience requirements:
- Forklift Truck License
- Ability to succeed in a demanding, ever-changing environment
- Good level of attentiveness and conscientiousness
- Ability to balance multiple tasks
- Mathematically competent with good IT skills
- Confident and clear telephone manner
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.