Your New Company
A leading brand in the supply and maintenance of construction machinery across the UK and abroad. This company offers a service and maintenance package to multiple clients with respect to Kobelco, Hyundai and Sennebogen products, amongst others.
- Answer telephone calls and emails from external and internal, assisting with identification of all parts supplied by Molson
- Liaising with suppliers and manufacturers to determine item specifics and availability
- Raising Parts Sales and service Quotations
- Ensuring that all supplied goods are covered by cleared funds, either through assigning to credit accounts or taking card payments
- Raising Parts Sales Orders and Service Work orders and arranging dispatch of goods either through direct manufacturer delivery or from stock inventory
- Raising Purchase Orders accurately and efficiently
- Organising invoices to be raised for all goods supplied
- Dealing with customer returns, credits and refunds according to company policy
- Dealing with internal enquiries for parts identification, pricing and availability
- Assigning parts to live jobs in the ERP system
- Responsible for goods in, checking and ERP system receipting
- Responsible for goods out dispatch to include courier label printing and organisation
- To ensure that the Warehouse facility is kept clean and tidy and is well maintained
- Must ensure that any Health and Safety concerns are immediately escalated to Line Manager
- Must ensure that company supplied uniform and PPE is always worn according to company policy
- To carry out any other duties required by Line Manger
Work experience requirements:
- Good general level of Education including English, Maths and IT
- Forklift License and Parts/Service background desired, Company product training will be provided
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a busy, ever-changing environment.
What is on offer?
- £27-30k Salary (Experience dependant)
- Manufacturers Training will be provided
- Full in house system training will be provided
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.