Your New Company:
Specialising in the recycling industry, on their mission to help save the planet, this client offers a diverse role within a company that is showing excellent growth year on year. This company recycles waste products into power generation, with multiple sites across the UK and further plans for new sites and progression.
As a Process Engineer, you will support the plants and their processing sites. You will be a fundamental part of the team, enabling the business to continue with their mission to help protect the planet whilst providing engineering support, executing improvement projects and troubleshooting.
What is on offer for this Process Engineer role?
- £50.5k Package
- Day Shifts
Person Requirements for this Process Engineer role:
- Time served engineer, with industry experience.
- Recognised Engineering qualification e.g. HNC/HND/ONC/OND or Degree (ideally chemical engineering).
- Accustomed to fast paced and challenging working environments.
- IT Skills.
- Leadership skills.
Job Requirements for the Process Engineer:
As the Process Engineer, your job requirements will include:
- Support the plants and processing sites with troubleshooting, improvement projects and engineering support.
- Work as part of the team designing, commissioning and starting up new production plants.
- Manage the complete life cycle of projects; from purchasing to execution and training.
- Represent the production department at senior management level
- Prepare and review process flow diagrams, process and instrumentation diagrams, project specifications, design calculations, analysis and procurement specifications.
- Following site H&S procedures and reporting any risks via the internal reporting process.
Other organisations may call this role Process Design Engineer, Plant Engineer, Process Development Engineer, Process Control Engineer or Process Improvement Engineer.
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.