Your New Company:
Specialising in the food manufacturing sector, this client offers a challenging role with a large, established business.
Working within a team of multi-skilled engineers, you will ideally have experience of fast moving manufacturing environments with an electrical bias, with sound mechanical knowledge. On each shift pattern there is 3 engineers, one being a team leader who is hands-on and 2 other multi-skilled engineers.
What is on offer?
- 41k Package
- Food Manufacturing business
- Weekends off
- Great shift pattern and work life balance
- Overtime potential
The Shift Pattern:
- 4 on 3 off (12 hour shifts)
- Week 1 – Day shifts working 07:00-19:00 (Mon-Thurs)
- Week 2 – Night shifts working 19:00-07:00 (Mon-Thurs)
- Permanent weekends off! (Fri, Sat & Sun are always off work)
- Panama Shift Pattern (12 hour shifts working 7-7).
- 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off.
- Every second weekend off work.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Food/FMCG engineering and be accustomed to fast paced environments.
- Work in partnership with the Engineering Manager, production staff and technicians to carry out repairs to process equipment and plant machinery.
- Electrically biased but mechanical aptitude also required.
- Responding to break downs and reactive maintenance.
- Troubleshooting and practical fault finding on plant and mechanical/electrical machinery.
- Carry out planned inspection routes on process plant and proactive maintenance schedules.
- Following site H&S procedures and reporting any risks via the internal reporting process.
- Time served engineer, preferably from the Food/FMCG Industry
- Recognised Engineering qualification e.g. HNC/HND/ONC/OND
- Accustomed to fast paced and challenging working environments
- Working knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Working experience within highly automated environments
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.