Your New Company
A leading brand in the supply and maintenance of construction machinery across the UK and abroad. This company offers a service and maintenance package to multiple clients with respect to Kobelco, Hyundai and Sennebogen products, amongst others.
What is on offer?
- £25-27k Salary
- Manufacturers Training will be provide
- Full in house system training will be provided
Experienced Parts and Warehouse perspm covering the below on various equipment which includes Hyundai, Kobelco and Sennebogen products.
- Answer telephone calls and emails from external customers, assisting with identification of all parts supplied.
- Liaising with suppliers and manufacturers to determine item specifics and availability
- Raising Parts Sales Quotations
- Raising Parts Sales Orders and arranging dispatch of goods either through direct manufacturer delivery or from stock inventory
- Raising Purchase Orders accurately and efficiently
- Dealing with internal enquiries for parts identification, pricing and availability
- Assigning parts to live jobs in the ERP system
- Co-ordination of parts throughout Molson Group warehouses
- Assigning Parts to live preparation jobs taking place in the on site workshop
- Outbound sales calls, to promote products and develop customer relations
- Understand and utilise information displayed in Telematics systems
- Drive a Forklift Truck to organise stock items in the desired pallet racking spaces assigned
- Responsible for goods in unloading, checking and ERP system receipting
- Responsible for goods out dispatch to include courier label printing and organisation
- To ensure that the Warehouse facility is kept clean and tidy and is well maintained
- Must ensure that any Health and Safety concerns are immediately escalated to Line Manager
- Must ensure that company supplied uniform and PPE is always worn according to company policy
- To carry out any other duties required by Line Manger
- To work well in a changing environment
Work experience requirements:
- Good general level of Education including English, Maths and IT
- Forklift License and Parts sales background desired,
- Company product training will be provided
- The ability to work well in a team and individually as required
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.