Your New Company:
Specialising in the plastics and manufacturing sector, this client offers a challenging role with a small, established business, working a days shift pattern, Monday to Friday. This business is experiencing an exciting period of growth, with lots of plans for improvements and opportunities for development of their existing operations.
Working within a small team, you will report into the Site Engineering & Production Manager and ideally have experience of fast-moving manufacturing environments as a multi skilled engineer in a leadership position.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that champions flexible working and work life balance, with the scope to make a real difference and provide a fulfilling and challenging role.
What is on offer?
- 45-48k Salary (experience dependant)
- Days role (08:00-16:30)
- Plastics manufacturing business
- Leadership position with autonomy in driving real change
- Great work life balance
- Holidays package including Christmas and New Year off
- Pension of 16% (up to 8% matched)
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Food/FMCG/Plastics/Packaging engineering and be accustomed to fast paced environments.
- Work in partnership with the Engineering & Production Manager, production staff and technicians to carry out repairs to process equipment and plant machinery.
- Identifying areas for improvement and driving forward the continuous improvement and lean manufacturing methodologies.
- Coaching and mentoring apprentices and new to group employees.
- Working on hydraulics.
- Working on VSD’s, motors, single phase, three phase etc.
- Responding to break downs and reactive maintenance.
- Troubleshooting and practical fault finding on plant and electrical and mechanical machinery.
- Carry out planned inspection routes on process plant and proactive maintenance schedules.
- Following site H&S procedures and reporting any risks via the internal reporting process.
- Time served engineer, preferably from the Packaging/Food/FMCG Industry
- Recognised Engineering qualification e.g. Time served or HNC/HND/ONC/OND
- Passionate about driving improvements and taking ownership of sustainable change within their team.
- Knowledge of CMMS and lean manufacturing.
- Coaching and mentoring experience to help bring through skilled apprentices and support the business’ succession planning.
- Understands that production and engineering are one team.
- Accustomed to fast paced and challenging working environments.
- Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical fault finding.
- Working experience within highly automated environments.
This role could be suitable for:
Maintenance Lead, Maintenance Team Leader, Maintenance Supervisor, Senior Engineer, Site Engineer, Site Lead, Lead Engineer, CI Engineer, Continuous Improvement Engineer or Deputy Maintenance Manager.
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.