Your New Company
A major supplier of Rotating Electrical Plant services throughout the UK and overseas. High Voltage Generators, Motors and associated plant Overhaul whether in Power Plants, Industrial Sites or within our 13000sqft factory facility are our specialities.
Root Cause of Failure on High Voltage Plant including rewedge, rewind, Core pack repair, on site Rotor Withdrawal & Ex Motor Flame Path recovery.
Specialties: Generator, Motor,Transformer Overhauls Outage Works, Expertise in Power Generators (Gas, Steam, Hydro, Turbo, Diesel & Wind) also HV Motors. offering Consulting,Repairs, Rewinds & Outage Works on all types of OEM machines
What is on offer?
- £30-31.5K Salary – Overtime Potential
- Day Shifts – 39.5 hour week
- Company Van Provided + Fuel
- Field Service Role covering the Sheffield area.
Experienced Field Serviece Technician.
- Reporting to the Works Supervisor perform an extensive range of mechanical and electrical maintenance activities on a large range of electrical machines both on site, in works & overseas.
- Accurate recording of results.
- Drafting of clear and concise technical reports.
- Fault finding and emergency call out site support on Generators and Motors.
Work experience requirements:
- Proven track record of conducting mechanical and electrical maintenance activities including machine stripdown, Winding Inspections, Bearing Inspections, repairs & overhauls of High Voltage Rotating machines within a similar motor/generator service or manufacturing environment.
- Educated to ideally HNC/HND level or time-served apprenticeship in a relevant engineering or technical discipline.
- Able to read, interpret and follow engineering drawings.
- Have practical experience of maintenance of large electrical machines.
- Valid Full UK Driving Licence.
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.