Your New Company:
This business manufactures components vital for everything from medical devices and diagnostics, to electric cars and quantum computers! This business is going through an exciting period of expansion, involving a site reolcation and the requirements for 10x engineering technician level roles, both mechanical and electrical.
This is an exciting time to join this business, with plenty of opportunities for personal development working for this cutting-edge business.
What is on offer?
- £33.5k Package
- Double Day Shifts (1 week of 06:00-14:00 followed by one week of 14:00-22:00)
- Bristol (BS35)
- 25 days of holiday
- Structured Career Progression
- Half days on Fridays
- Time served engineer
- Recognised Engineering qualification e.g. HNC/HND/ONC/OND
- Accustomed to fast paced and challenging working environments
- Detailed fitting skills to precision level, including machining, vacuum and pneumatics and pipe bending stainless steel (1/4 to 1/2 inch)
- Mechanical assembly skills
- Read and interpret mechanical drawings
- PC literate
- Work in partnership with the line manager, production staff and technicians to carry out repairs to process equipment and plant machinery.
- Build systems, sub assemblies and piece parts for complex systems to the right levels of quality (ISO standards).
- Identify and resolve build problems.
- Using the FRACAS process, report and record technical issues.
- Support the development of apprentices and new to group employees.
- Work on a rotating shift pattern of earlies (06:00-14:00) and mid shifts (!4:00-22:00).
- Interpet mechanical drawings and effectively fault find.
- Following site H&S procedures and reporting any risks via the internal reporting process.
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.