Your New Company:
Working within a busy manufacturing plant, you will be responsible for leading the site driving the senior management team to deliver targets and continuous improvement. Specialising in the plastics sector, this client offers a challenging role within a company that operates within a booming industry.
This client has seen significant growth of late due to successful diversifications of products, so this is an exciting time to join this business.
What is on offer?
- Salary up to 75-80k
- 6.5k Car Allowance
- 15% Annual Bonus
- Pension of 18% (Employer + Employee)
- Life Insurance x4 Salary
- Private Medical Options
- 33 days of holiday (25 days plus 8 bank holidays)
- Commutable from Milton Keynes, Aston Clinton, Luton, Oxford and Aylesbury
- Plastics manufacturing business
- Reporting Structure – You will report directly to the Managing Director for the UK within a lean management structure (not very hierarchical). Your direct reports include up to 6 or 7 from the site senior management team, including the site engineering manager, production management and supervisors, H&S manager and more. The wider operations has up to 90 FTE including ops and engineering.
- Budget Management – Full P&L, CAPEX budget management and financial oversight. Responsible for sign off on spend and how this distributed against company objectives and priorities.
- Stakeholder Management – Lead the senior management team and provide guidance and influence to the senior stakeholders to maintain the right company culture from the top down.
- Analytics & Analysis – Support the CI focus and the goal of achieving WCM standards. They will seek your guidance when analysing key performance data to deliver fact based decision making that drives sustained results.
- Leadership – Passion and drive come naturally to you, and this infectious within the teams which you manage. You actively support the development of your team and help to enhance their careers.
- Communication Style – Engage the right way with your target audience. Work to bring people around to your way of thinking to drive the delivery of your plans with successful buy in from all parties. Conducting regular meetings to keep the population engaged and up to date.
- Experience of influencing key stakeholders as confident leader of a senior management team
- Enjoys working with people to achieve buy in
- Recognised engineering qualification
- Passionate about people management and working with winning teams
- Accustomed to fast paced and challenging working environments
- Working knowledge of Plastics, FMCG or FOOD type manufacturing
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.