Your New Company
A leading brand in the supply and maintenance of fork lift truck machinery across the UK and abroad. This company offers a service and maintenance package to multiple clients with respect to various fork lift trucks and other material handling equipment.
What is on offer?
- £24 – 27K Salary – Overtime Potential
- 40 hour working week-day shift pattern
- Overtime opportunities
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Full Forklift Driver Licence
- You will be part of a skilled team undertaking servicing and repairs on a range of towing trailers and other material handling equipment. We are looking for an engineer with experience of fabrication and welding, also good mechanical skills as the role involves lots of servicing and repairs to the fleet of trailers on site and IT skills to record your work.
- You will be working 5 days a week (Monday to Friday).
- Assisting with the overtime requirements of the customer.
- Comply with all H&S rules.
- Planning and self-organisation.
You will need to have the following personal attributes:
- Good communication skills to liaise with our customers and your internal colleagues
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Take pride in your work and complete tasks to the highest standard
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of the role
Work experience requirements:
- Mechanical engineering
- Ideally you will have an NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) qualification, although this is not essential.
- You will need to be IT literate and able to use latest technology to keep accurate records and place orders.
- You must hold a full UK driving licence.
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.